Don't be discouraged by a failure. It can be a positive experience. Failure is, in a sense, the highway to success, in as much as every discovery of what is false leads us to seek earnestly after what is true, and every fresh experience points out some form of error which we shall afterwards carefully avoid.

Theme song :D

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I love you bestfriend.

HELLO BESTFRIENDDDDDDDDD! Happy not! My blog posts will be referring to you all the time from now onwards sia! But only here la... HAHA k la I'm kidding.

Are you like ._.-ing us in your mind right now? Don't leh! We love you ok, HAHA. Does it seem like we're being random? Did it surprise you? I bet by the time you read this, nothing's surprising already 'cause you've already kind of got surprised for 3 days already! ( I doubt you'll be surprised tomorrow though, if you are, tsk you are so easily surprised! But that's good:D)

Soooo.. Hi! After you finish reading this, get back to your assignments okay!! Eh how was your assignment? You showed me your mountain drawing today, nice sia. What your lecturer say?

Anyway, I hope that whenever you're sad, you'll pop by here and it'll cheer you up. Everytime you're sad I'll blog here okay? As in I'll blog nice stuffs here and you'll cheer up, hopefully, then this will be your happy blog!

Actually, we kind of did all these stuffs not only because we want you to be happy (yeah but that's the main gist of it), but we also want to remind you that when life starts to turn sour, your friends are here for you. everything we gave you will last for a long time, so you'll always be reminded :D

Okay the flower doesn't really last for a long time but since you're making bookmarks out of it, it still counts right? :x

Yeah so anyway.. We'll be here always, everytime you need support, we'll be here for you. You need shoulders, you've got 7 of us here. That's 14 shoulders to choose from! Not forgetting your other friends, but we want the limelight so we did this ourselves. Mwahahha. No la, impossible to get all your friend sia, then we'll never complete everything cause you have too many :/

Yeah so.. YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE ME!! I'm gonna steal your line but whatever (:P), I'll never leave even if you chase me away with a broom.

You can count on me and I can count on you 'cause that's what friends are supposed to do. <3

CHEERS! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment