Don't be discouraged by a failure. It can be a positive experience. Failure is, in a sense, the highway to success, in as much as every discovery of what is false leads us to seek earnestly after what is true, and every fresh experience points out some form of error which we shall afterwards carefully avoid.

Theme song :D

Thursday, July 7, 2011

I need to step outside, just to see if I can breathe ~~

HI! Omg you're gonna know about the existence of this blog in... 2 hours 11 mins (it's 9pm now while typing this). 

JEALOUS SIA I ALSO WANT THE DEATHLY HALLOW BAG!!! LOL. SO NICEEEEEE.

HIHIHIHIHI DINNER TOMORROW K. eat where ah. Sian. I tmr got project ); 

But I think can make it in time de la. 

Hehe. K I'm typing this on a crowded train cause it's too crowded for me to see anything but people, not a very nice scenery. Mostly old aunties and uncles. Sigh. So I decided to write here.

Seems like I'm writing here more often than I'm blogging at my own blog HAHA. Oops, sorry bloggy )':

Heard tie dying was fun? Idk why but tiedyed shirts always reminds me of Hawaii and of the '90s, LOL. 

You made your own shirt already? Upload leh :) later I give you access ok:)

Wa stomach cramp. Pain. I had to attend some stupid talk just now -.-

Not that I listened though.. Oops!

How was your interview? I'm assuming that DSC stands for umm... Design student comm? Idk sia I anyhow bomb LOL.

Hmm. 

I really don't have anything to say already. Oh shit, how to fill up this blog with posts sia!! );

HI PPL, REINFOREMENTS PLS, MORE POSTS! 

Actually quite a lot already for 2 days right x_x

See you tomorrow bestie, love you UntilTheVeryEnd :D

No comments:

Post a Comment