Don't be discouraged by a failure. It can be a positive experience. Failure is, in a sense, the highway to success, in as much as every discovery of what is false leads us to seek earnestly after what is true, and every fresh experience points out some form of error which we shall afterwards carefully avoid.

Theme song :D

Thursday, July 7, 2011

(Not having photoshop sucks big time.)

HI! I wanted to do something like so cool, posters all together etc., but I realised I couldn't find nice pictures of everyone, like nice proportionate pictures, so this will have to do ok. HAHA.

Aiya. I'll do a better one when I config my laptop okay!

How does it feel having a blog dedicated to you? Like shiok only LOL. I'm blogging 'cause I'm bored actually. I think you sleep liaooooooooooooooooooooooooozxzxzx.

No I don't think so, it's 1.04AM. And your lesson starts at 12. That's so unfair. I start at 12 too but my school's in dover :'(

Hi Novy, tell you a joke okay. 

Nvm tell you another day. HAHA. I REALLY GOT NOTHIGN TO BLOG ABOUT OMG WRITER'S BLOCK :O KKBB.

No comments:

Post a Comment