Don't be discouraged by a failure. It can be a positive experience. Failure is, in a sense, the highway to success, in as much as every discovery of what is false leads us to seek earnestly after what is true, and every fresh experience points out some form of error which we shall afterwards carefully avoid.

Theme song :D

Thursday, July 7, 2011

HELLO! Its 1:02AM of 7 July! ^^
Hope the video was okay. Went through a lot to get it burnt in the disc and editing it. So i really do hope its fine. :) I hope the video makes you feel better too! ^^ Then my job as the editor didn't go to waste! hahaha!

AND..I didn't know you know KaiYang! OMG! hahah! He's so cute! ^^v HAHAH! Sorry, I'm having weird likings after i go to poly! HAHHA! I find SOE boys in NP ambassadors so cute! hahah! And nice! ^^ HEEHHE! okay okay! Thats not the main point.

The main point is : I LOVE YOU!

<3 Vivien

No comments:

Post a Comment